Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm baaack!

Hi fellow music lovas, I hope you missed me.  I apologize for not being your personal DJ lately.  I've been really busy with weddings, trips, birthdays and general craziness but I haven't forgot about you.  With summer right around the corner, I thought this would be a perfect time to bring you some great new summer anthems.

Also due to requests about finding the music, I decided it would probably be more efficient to provide you a direct link.  So you can purchase any of these MP3's directly from amazon.com.  I have come to realize amazon.com is great for everything especially MP3'S because they are often cheaper than I-tunes!

I'll try to come back often....because there are a lot of great albums coming out this summer!  Here are a few HOT new tracks!


MONDAY - "Push Push" - Kat DeLuna  - This first single off her upcoming album, this one will definitely get you moving all summer long.




















TUESDAY - "All the Lovers" - Kylie Minogue - If this is any preview of where the new album is going, it's going to be hot.  I honestly listened to this song 50 times in one week...slightly obsessed!  Look for Aphrodite in July!





















WEDNESDAY - "Dancing on my Own" - Robyn - A bit over zealous with three new albums?  Definitely not, if they sound like this!  Body Talk Pt. 1 releases June 15th!





















THURSDAY - "Commander" - Kelly Rowland ft. David Guetta - This seems to be an amazing partnership! Who can forget last summer's anthem "When Loves Takes Over"!?  Now they duo is back with another summer anthem!




















FRIDAY - "Pacific Coast Highway" - Hole - Love or hate her, Courtney love definitely has a point of view. This is the second single off Nobody's Daughter.  Catch her live in Chicago July 14th or 15th at The Vic.  I'll be there on the 15th to experience this trainwreck live!















SATURDAY - "Ridin' Solo" - Jason Derulo - I was a fan from the get-go when he sampled Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek" and became and even bigger fan after the amazing "In my Head".  Now he has released a song countering "All the Single Ladies" with a song that I like to call "All the Single Fellas".  :) Enjoy















SUNDAY - "Fire with Fire" - Scissor Sisters - The triumphant return of the sisters with some new material is June 29, 2010 with their album Night Work.  And this lead single is amazing and available June 20!  I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment