Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July Dance Party!

What better way to celebrate the holiday with some pure fun dance music?  Friends, family, fireworks, good grub and some amazing music is how I love to spend my holiday.  So I continue the dance music of summer with this fun playlist.  I decided to bring back the videos as well! That way you get the full song on YouTube and the direct link from amazon to purchase if you so choose!

Everyone have a wonderful and safe 4th of July.  Happy Independence Day USA!!  Let's Party in the U.S.A.:)


MONDAY - "4th of July" - Kelis - What a great song to start off the week! Very fitting and definitely going to get your body moving on this holiday!






















TUESDAY - "I Like It" - Enrique Iglesias - Keep that party moving with this guilty pleasure.  Somehow Enrique still makes me move.  This is definitely going to be a summer anthem in the clubs!






















WEDNESDAY - "XXXO" - M.I.A. - I heard this song on SYTYCD this week and have been obsessed ever since!  Did you know I first heard "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga on this show about 2 years ago? That's how I discovered Gaga!  They are always at the forefront for great music!






















THURSDAY - "Don't Fucking Tell Me What to Do" - Robyn - Can I ever get tired of Robyn? Definitely not!  This is another amazing song from her recent album!  I actually won this album from the 'music slut' via Twitter.  Check them out here, http://themusicslut.com. Thanks guys!
























FRIDAY - "Bionic" - Christina Aguilera - This is the title track of her recent album and the only song I actually really like from this album.  Most of the lyrics on the other song are so ridiculous I can barely even stomach them when I'm drunk.  This one on the other hand, pumps me up for sure!
























SATURDAY - "Dynamite" - Taio Cruz - Another great song by Taio, I'm literally obsessed with this guy!  I may have to download the entire album since his singles are so amazing!






















SUNDAY - "Happiness" - Alexis Jordan - A singer from the first season of America's Got Talent and just added to Jay-Z's label, this 18yr old has definitely got a hit here!  A great way to end the week, I wish everyone happiness on this holiday weekend!  No link from amazon yet, so enjoy the video here!


No comments:

Post a Comment